Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jk2022
Binge Watcher

Select APP Outages for Roku Freevee COMET TV, B-Zone B-Movie TV, Xite Music Videos

Jump to solution

Greetings Awesome Rokuers: 

Anyone experiencing specific outages? Youtube APP and Pluto and RokuTV work but Freevee, B-ZONE, B-Movie Tv, American Horrors, Xite music videos, Otherworlds TV apps are not loading.

My issue Report Tracker is ID 31-093-415 Timestamp is 2024-03-05t20:55:03Z

Model is 3920X Software 12.5.5 build 4174-91

Trobleshooting:

Reset Wifi, restarted Roku, powered Roku off and on, checked for system update but Roku gave a code Error 003 saying cant update software

Tried to update Freevee App but received error message of 1004. Tried to load channel info but Roku says not connected to internet but run internet test and system is connected at 38 MBPS. Service provider has no outages in my area.

Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Select APP Outages for Roku Freevee COMET TV, B-Zone B-Movie TV, Xite Music Videos

Jump to solution

I tried Freevee, B-zone, and Otherworlds (look for Zomboo on Otherworlds 🙂 ), and they all worked for me.  Are you using any kind of ad/content blocker or VPN and are you in the U.S.?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Select APP Outages for Roku Freevee COMET TV, B-Zone B-Movie TV, Xite Music Videos

Jump to solution

I tried Freevee, B-zone, and Otherworlds (look for Zomboo on Otherworlds 🙂 ), and they all worked for me.  Are you using any kind of ad/content blocker or VPN and are you in the U.S.?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
jk2022
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Hi RenoJim!

Hope all is well and not so cold and wet where you are.

Thanks for for replying.

Roku fixed the problem. It was really weird as the apps were saying they were not connecting to the internet but the Roku was online.

Thanks again and have a great rest of the week!

0 Kudos