Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ericm1
Binge Watcher

Rumble videos not playing

This is August 2023 and all right-leaning content seems to be being throttled by Roku. I can watch everything on Rumble on my iPad and PC but Roku has all kinds of buffering issues.

I contacted Rumble for support to see what’s going on since Roku seems to be censoring like YouTube.

Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rumble videos not playing

Hi @Ericm1,

Thanks for the post!

We really do appreciate you getting in touch and flagging this case with us.

In addition, would you be able to tell us whether or not reinstalling the channel and ensuring that your device is restarted before putting it back on helps fix the problem?

Please let us know more about this so that we can further zoom in on it.

Keep us posted!

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ericm1
Binge Watcher

I have three Roku devices and no matter what I do certain channels on Rumble will not stream smoothly. They buffer, start, stop, stall, etc…no  matter which Roku I am using.

Those same channels play on my PC and Ipad without a problem.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ericm1,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We're sorry to hear that this issue is happening across your multiple Roku streaming devices. It seems like this issue is rooted in the channel itself. It might be a better option to directly contact the channel provider and inquire further about this issue. Most channels on the Roku platform are designed, and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

We hope for your understanding regarding this.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos