Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How1o

Roku is not able to fix my Ultra so they ignore me

I have a 2020 Roku Ultra and a 2020 Q90T Samsung TV. I am not able to get 4K, HDCP, just started getting low volume and intermittent black screen. This started in September and Roku customer service is refusing to help me by ignoring me.  I think I have a bad Roku Ultra.  Is anyone else having trouble with customer service?  Can anyone give me any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku is not able to fix my Ultra so they ignore me

@How1o

Thanks for the post.

If you are already in touch with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them regarding your issue as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bfierro
Channel Surfer

Yep, they are ignoring my support email, it's been 2 weeks and they've never gotten back to me. I bought a Roku stream bar last year, the sound is going low, and all the words on the screen whether is an app name or tv guide inside an app or the words on the home screen start missing letters and get jumbled up on the screen so it is unreadable. Example - The cheese is old and moldy - will turn into - he c e se i o d a d m ld - We constantly have to reset the device multiple times a day, we tried factory reset, still does it jumbles the words. I just want them to replace it with a working stream bar. Very simple. I didn't spend $100 for it to stop working less than 12 months later.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@bfierro 

Roku is aware of the "missing text/letters" issue that you are experiencing and has posted it to the new Issue Tracker section of the forum.  Maybe try posting over there so they know you are still having an issue.  @RokuAustin should be monitoring updates in that section and can maybe provide more info for you.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/Missing-characters-in-text-boxes/m-p/897820#M370

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
bfierro
Channel Surfer

Thank you for the reply. I had originally tried looking on here for anything related to my problem and was unable to find it, too much stuff to look through. When it happens again, I will take a photo and post it to the discussion you pointed me to. 

0 Kudos