Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danyelunn
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku channel live network error

One more thing: this is also happening on my Roku Streaming stick - only with the Roku Channel... so clearly a Roku systemic issue. Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi @danyelunn 

Thanks for the follow up posts and lettings us know you are still experiencing an issue with a Network Error showing when watching The Roku Channel.

We would be more than happy to investigate this issue further, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
danyelunn
Channel Surfer

Danny- thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I've been on business travel all this week, and will continue on this following week. I should get some feedback for you near SAT MAR 11 or SAT MAR 18. Thank you!

0 Kudos
danyelunn
Channel Surfer

Hi Danny- I have used Paramount+ through the Roku Channel app twice this weekend and to my super pleasant surprise the issue has not occurred! (Neither on my Roku stick or Roku TV devices).

If/when the issue does come back I will document the data you requested in the previous post.

Did you guys do something at your end to address this? Thanks!

0 Kudos