Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cpoinde1

Roku Hisense 50” tv keeps crashing and rebooting itself on Disney Plus and Hulu Apps. Help!

I don’t know what else to do. My Roku tv keeps turning off itself with my Disney and Hulu app. Everything else works fine but the moment I click Disney or Hulu, it reboots and goes back to the Home Screen. I’ve tried turning the tv off and unplugging it for a minute, I’ve also tried pressing the home key five times, the up arrow once, the rewind twice and the fast forward twice. I tried the factory reset, made sure everything had been updated. Tried to uninstall the apps but there was no option. At this point, I don’t want another Roku tv and need answers!! Somebody help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Hisense 50” tv keeps crashing and rebooting itself on Disney Plus and Hulu Apps. Help!

Hi @Cpoinde1,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

After attempting the troubleshooting steps and videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developers themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

If you need anything else, please keep us posted.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                            John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos