Solving playback issues

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmarSingh
Level 8

Roku Express 4K no power in it

Dear All.

I bought a Roku Express 4K on 18th August 2021 and was working find and yesterday when I woke up I noticed hat the devise had no power in it.

I called the help desk and told them my issues but they said they have to confirm if they are allowed to send me a replacement even though the one I have is still in warranty, has any one had the same issue and who did you complain to?

Please let me know what to do.

Kind Regards,

Amar

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Strega
Level 17

Re: Roku Express 4K no power in it

I suppose the first thing is to find out what the answer is.  Was the question whether they send out parts based on a description, or was it a question of location?

0 Kudos
AmarSingh
Level 8

I have a Roku 4K and it stopped working which still under warrantee, therefore I have a right for a replacement if it is not working.

0 Kudos
EdT
Level 9

Prove to them if it was not a power surge ...warranties are just marketing gimmicks until you prove to them it was not your electrical that was not at fault !  Did you have it plugged into an UPS or surge protector, is your network grounded etc... ?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@AmarSingh

Thanks for the post.

It looks like you are in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos