Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephanieRenee
Reel Rookie

Re: The home screen tiles are blank at the homepage

Mine have been doing this every morning in the middle of the night lately. I don't feel like getting out of bed at 4am to unplug my TV and allow it to reboot. (Which is the only thing that does the trick)... ROKU, you all make way too much. Get it together

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
StephanieRenee
Reel Rookie

Re: The home screen tiles are blank at the homepage and I have to restart the Roku anytime I want to

We shouldn't have to clear cache every other day. Matter of fact, the first time I ever cleared my cache on my TV was about a week ago. I've had this TV over a year! I believe clearing you cache should be like, last resort  

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: The home screen tiles are blank at the homepage and I have to restart the Roku anytime I want to

Hi, @StephanieRenee

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced, and we'll do our best to assist. May we know what specific Roku device you are using? Also, have you tried performing a system restart by navigating to Settings > System > Power (skip if no sub-menu) > System Restart? Further, if possible, could you please send us an image or a video referring to the issue? This would help us have visuals on the issue.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos