Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jweisneck
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Ultra - Volume glitch after some time - Volume glitched high or low and distorted

I am having the same problem with 2 of my streaming sticks.  Sometimes if I return to the main screen it will resolve itself.  Other times I have to restart the stick.  It starting to happen a couple of months ago infrequently, but now it is happening several times within an hour.

This has to be a software problem that needs to be resolved.  I have read too many complaints about this problem with models.

1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Ultra - Volume glitch after some time - Volume glitched high or low and distorted

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @david11226!

Thanks for raising your audio issues with us. No worries. We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

May we first know if there is any external audio connected to your Roku Ultra? If so, kindly provide us with the model. Furthermore, could you tell us the specific steps you've taken to try and resolve the issue? 

The best course of action will be suggested once we have a better understanding of the situation. We'll be anticipating your response.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos