Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Keeps kicking me out of my apps and back to the home screen

I'm having the same issues on all my Roku and non Roku TVs

0 Kudos
127 REPLIES 127
Tlainey54
Reel Rookie

I’m having the exact same problem and it’s doing it with all of the apps not just one. This is a little crazy clearly a lot of people are having the same issues. Anyone having the problem should be issued a new TV because this unnecessary 

0 Kudos
osirus
Reel Rookie

Dear God DON'T do a Factory Reset. I'm having awful issues and did it and now can't even log into my account. Can do it online, but the Roku keeps saying can't reach that email. This all happened after the update last night. 

0 Kudos

Keeps happening me, can't even watch DVD it kicks me off n takes me back home screen

0 Kudos
AnnoyedLady
Streaming Star

@Warddustin10 ... maybe try turning off the bandwidth saver and the screensaver time

0 Kudos
AnnoyedLady
Streaming Star

@Kathiell ... try disabling the bandwidth saver (settings-network-bandwidth saver)AND the Screensaver Start Time (found in settings-theme-theme packs, scroll down) that seems to have helped me (unless it's actually an automatic update that fixed my problem) ... I use a streaming device not the tv but you never know! Might help you too! GL

0 Kudos
Dmmar53
Reel Rookie

I don't have a Roku TV I have the device and it's only a little over a month old and the last 2 days the Very Local App doesn't work.  I go in it and it kicks me out.  I have checked for updates, and restarted the system. Nothing worked.  Any Advice?

Dmmar53
Reel Rookie

I figured it out after doing some research.  I had to uninstall the app, then restart the system and then reinstall the app.  After I did all that the app worked!  Hope this helps someone else!!

Travis69

I have the same issue. So you are not alone.

0 Kudos
NoNopeNot
Reel Rookie

Keeps kicking me out of my apps and back to the Home Screen on Streambar.

Just hooked up my Roku Streambar   

Issue in every app. DirecTV, Paramount+, and the usual others  

All updates done. 
I’ve done everything suggested by moderators (restart, delete/reinstall, check WiFi, etc.). 
NOTHING fixes issue. 
Please provide new solutions. 

0 Kudos