Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harithmetic
Reel Rookie

Re: Activating SNY on my Roku TV

Anyone had any recent experience with this? I am also unable to use SNY on my TCL Class 5 Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Roku TV. The app installs but never starts -- when I launch the app, it shows the SNY logo but just keeps spinning, forever, no matter how long I leave it alone. This has been going on for over a month, and I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and system restarting in every possible sequential combination. Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @harithmetic

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We're sorry to hear you are unable to access the SNY channel on your Roku device. Does the issue only occur on this specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? 

If you are still unable to play videos from one channel after attempting to troubleshoot the channel in this order (remove > restart > re-install), videos from other channels play fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. In this case, there's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from the channel developer.

You may reach them here: SNY Support 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
harithmetic
Reel Rookie

Will do, thanks very much for your reply!

0 Kudos