Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2therock
Channel Surfer

Re: Prime and Netflix crashing on Roku TV

Kask I hope so. I really like the device otherwise

LG C2 55" OLED | Pioneer VSX-LX505 AVR | ROKU | Chromecast | XUMO
0 Kudos
mickeymouse1
Reel Rookie

if netflix could turn off auto play i thank that wood solve the problem or at least give me the option to turn off auto play

0 Kudos
oddjobs2do
Binge Watcher

Re: Prime and Netflix crashing

None of this *hit works ands apps or app doesnt rcist. Update the **bleep** help section cheap as* Roku.

0 Kudos
ctkchuck
Binge Watcher

Re: Prime and Netflix crashing

We wanted to let you know that we have made changes to our Dispute Resolution Terms, which describe how you can resolve disputes with Roku. We encourage you to read the updated Dispute Resolution Terms. By continuing to use our products or services, you are agreeing to these updated terms.

Thank you for making Roku part of your entertainment experience, 

The Roku Team

0 Kudos
markgeorg1234
Streaming Star

You would think someome at Roku could recreate this issue in a minute. They just keep giving everyone the same ole song and dance. Do the work for us, and we appreciate your input. What a joke. Time to find another smart tv or streaming box.

0 Kudos
2therock
Channel Surfer

Are any of you guys using a Pioneer AV Receiver having the Roku feeding an HDMI input and using the TV HDMI out to your TV eARC port? Could be also Onkio (they use the same hardware) or even other AVR makers.

I did and swapped the Roku from AVR directly to a TV non-eARC HDMI input,  using the TV HDMI eARC port to the AVR TV Out and no more Netflix crashing. I also tested TV audio output optical to the AVR and this works without crashes as well.

LG C2 55" OLED | Pioneer VSX-LX505 AVR | ROKU | Chromecast | XUMO
0 Kudos