Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorilm44
Reel Rookie

Playback issues with Riki stick Disney plus

I have a 70 inch rca tv and I cannot get any of my services to play back what happens is closed captioning comes on and then it cuts out the stick works on other tvs fine just not on this one any ideas

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: Playback issues with Riki stick Disney plus

What is a Riki Stick Disney Plus? Can you elaborate please. Is your issue with the Disney+ channel on your Roku Stick?

0 Kudos
Lorilm44
Reel Rookie

Roku sorry but looks like not supported on rca

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Your TV doesn’t matter. As long as you have an open HDMI port. Can you elaborate please on what the situation is? Thanks 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Lorilm44 

How long have you had the Roku Stick? How long did it work? When did Disney Plus stop working? Are any other apps impacted?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Lorilm44
Reel Rookie

Everything else works ok just got the stick 

0 Kudos
Streamer317
Roku Guru

We need more information please. Can you please explain in detail what’s going on? Thanks

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Lorilm44 

You said Disney Plus was an issue. I'm unclear if it's other apps as well. Have you tried other apps? How are they working?

Is the issue only with captioning? Or do other playback issues exist?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos