Welcome to the Roku Community!
We're sorry to hear that you've been having an issue with the sound that is out of sync with playing content on Roku. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue but we need more details.
Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:
- Are you using an A/V receiver or soundbar with your TV/Roku player setup?
- When did this issue first start occurring?
- Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on?
- Do you observe this behavior while using any other channel(s) on your device?
- In Settings > Audio > Audio mode, what setting do you have selected? Does the same issue occur if you change the setting to Stereo or Auto?
One suggestion we would like for you to try is you can check for a manual system update by navigating to Home > Settings > System > System update > Check now and see if you notice any difference.
We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue. Thank you!