Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve112

Permission screen when switching between Hulu and Paramount Plus

I have a Roku Ultra with Paramount Plus, Hulu and Netlfix streaming services.

When I am watching Paramount Plus and press the Hulu button on the Roku remote to change to Hulu, I am presented with a “permission” window at the bottom of the screen. The permission window asks “Exit ‘Paramount Plus’ and launch ‘Hulu’?” Below this message is a Launch button and a Cancel button. The Cancel button is default highlighted.

Likewise, when I want to switch from Hulu to Paramount Plus using the buttons on the Roku remote, there is a permission screen asking “Exit ‘Hulu’ and launch ‘Paramount Plus’?” with a Launch button and a highlighted Cancel button.

I can switch from Netflix to either Hulu or Paramount Plus and there is no permission screen. I can switch from either Hulu or Paramount Plus to Netflix and there is no permission screen. But going between Hulu and Paramount Plus throws up the permission screen either way.

How do I get rid of the permission screens when switching between Hulu and Paramount Plus with the Roku remote?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Permission screen when switching between Hulu and Paramount Plus

@steve112

Thanks for the post and feedback.

I'll pass along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos