Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peacock not working on Roku express

I pressed the store button on the remote to try to restart it it is not giving me the option to restart it did he tells me to resubscribe and when I try to do that it tells me that it's already been purchased it is good till December 1st but still not working

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock not working on Roku express

Thanks for sharing this information with us, @Jermainecoleman.

Kindly try to perform the correct sequence to reboot this channel by removing the channel, restarting the device, and adding the channel. You can also try to check for the channel's update by clicking the star button on your remote. If the channel keeps asking for a subscription, then there may be an account issue with the channel. May we know if you're subscribed to this channel through Roku?

Please let us know.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Heathah

My Roku Express is doing the same thing.  When I hit the asterisk on my remote I do not have the option to remove the channel like I do on the other channels.  I have Peacock through Roku and I paid it already.  It also says it is good until December 1st.  

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Heathah,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for reaching out.

If you subscribed directly through Roku, you will not be able to remove the app until the end of its billing cycle. 

In this case, we'd recommend getting help from our Account and billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos