Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peacock TV does not work on Roku

My subscription for Peacock App. But it isn't working.  I contacted Peacock they said Roku had blocked it for security reasons.  I want it fixed. I have paid for it thru Nov. 26 2023

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Peacock TV does not work on Roku

Hi @vchritton123,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd love to take a closer look into this issue that you're having, but we will need to gather more details.

• Are you getting any error codes or messages?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?
  • Could you send us a photo of your running issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ricky1319

Re: Peacock TV does not work on Roku

Nothing that is in 4k will work on my 4k tvs. I have tried at 2 different houses. It is very annoying that this is happening

0 Kudos
Ricky1319

the yellow thing just keeps spinning. it works on my firestick and xbox. no roku tvs will play 4k content

0 Kudos
Sue18

also having this issue.  when I click on Peacock TV it goes purple screen then right back to the Peacock TV icon.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ricky1319 @Sue18,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We understand you're having a problem with the Peacock TV channel. We're happy to assist you. Please try to update the channel by highlighting the channel tile, pressing the star button on your Roku remote, and selecting check for updates.

Let us know how it works.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos