Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djmercury1
Binge Watcher

Paramount+ Not Working For A Week Now

When I open the app I get the following message on all my Roku’s:

”Error - Uh-oh.  An error has occurred, but we’re working on fixing it.  We’ll be up and streaming again shortly!”

This has been happening for a week now.  Have removed the app and restarting the Roku and re-added the app several times to no avail.  All other apps work fine and the app works on Apple TV.  

Any ideas or solutions?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ Not Working For A Week Now

Hi @djmercury1,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We understand the issue you've encountered, and we want to assist. Have you tried contacting the channel provider directly and inquiring further about this issue? It might be that this channel needs an update on the provider's end to resolve this issue. Also, we recommend connecting to an alternative network to see if that helps.

We hope for your understanding regarding this.

All the best.
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
djmercury1
Binge Watcher

Yes, I called Paramount yesterday and they initiated a work order for their technical team.  Tried connecting all four Roku's to a different network but still had the same issue.  Haven't heard back from Paramount yet so no clue on whether or not they can resolve this.  I've seen several other posts from Roku users having the same issue so it's not an isolated issue.

0 Kudos
Bunches8

I too have trouble with paramount + app

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Bunches8!

Worry no more, as we are more than happy to find you the best resolution in the best way we can. 

May we first know if you are having this issue directly on the Paramount+ app or through The Roku Channel? Is this the only channel being affected by this? In addition, kindly tell us if any error messages are prompted on your screen when you open this app. Also, what troubleshooting steps have you taken to try and resolve the issue you have been experiencing?

The best course of action will be suggested once we have a better understanding of the situation. We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos