Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goglu

No sound coming out of Roku

Hi, every once in a while, there’s no sound coming out from the Roku. Even if I change channel or streaming channel, we can’t hear anything. The only way to fix this is to disconnect the power and reconnect. What could be wrong with the box?

Yves

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
TNCamper

Re: No sound coming out of Roku

My previous ultra had issues with dead audio and unit hangs with two completely different AV receivers.  I bought a new ultra thinking it was a one-time defect but surprise, the new one has similar problems.  I am considering  returning the unit.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: No sound coming out of Roku

Greeting @Goglu @TNCamper,

Welcome to the Roku Community.

We can catch that you are having an issue with no sound coming from your Roku device. Have you tried taking a look here in our Support resources and following the steps to help get reviewed: What to do if you do not hear sound from your Roku streaming player

If still no luck after the troubleshooting, would you mind giving us more details about the setup of your Roku device? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? And any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem.

Keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos