Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick1210
Channel Surfer

No picture settings in Streaming Stick 4k

Jump to solution

Strange. Roku doesn't list the Streaming Stick 4K anymore. But I'm still using this 3-year-old product, and I have a question about it.

When I when plug the Roku into an HDMI switcher with the cable input and a DVD input, the colors on the Roku are just like with cable. But if I plug these externals into the HDMI ports on my Sony x77l, the colors on the Roku are not the same as cable. There's nothing in the TV settings about having different color settings for each HDMI port . So I looked for picture settings on the Roku itself and there is nothing about setting colors and contrast and any of that. Am I missing something here? Why doesn't the Streaming Stick 4K have picture settings?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No picture settings in Streaming Stick 4k

Jump to solution

No Roku devices other than Roku TVs have picture settings.  The only setting that can be changed is the "Display type".  You have to use the TV's adjustments for any other picture settings.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No picture settings in Streaming Stick 4k

Jump to solution

No Roku devices other than Roku TVs have picture settings.  The only setting that can be changed is the "Display type".  You have to use the TV's adjustments for any other picture settings.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.