Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Audio at all in the APP or channels. Only sound from the bouncing ROKU upon startup

I have the same problem as well. I started up my Roku player, and there is sound in the beginning logo, but nothing after that. I've tried everything, along with factory resetting it to no solution. This is very frustrating. If anyone has found a solution even after trying all the suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No Audio at all in the APP or channels. Only sound from the bouncing ROKU upon startup

Hi @superstarcsb,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with your Roku device since you can't hear any audio if you're streaming on channels. We're happy to help you. Please try to unplug your Roku device from power for a minute, then plug it back in to see if this clears up the issue. In addition, try replacing the HDMI cable connecting your Roku device to your TV, or connect the Roku device to a different HDMI port on your TV.

If the problem still persists, you can also check out this support article here on what to do if you do not hear sound from your Roku streaming player.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.