Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S-m-106

Netflix is pixelated- Help!

Jump to solution

I just recently bought a Roku 4K. My Netflix is pixelated. I have removed the app then reset the device which did not work. I also unplugged the Roku for 5 minutes after reinstalling the app with no improvement. My wifi does not buffer at all either, it’s just pixelated. I also clarified the picture quality to 1080p which is the HDMI quality of my tv. I also changed the quality on my Netflix settings to medium. Is there anything else I can try? All of my other apps work just fine.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Netflix is pixelated- Help!

Jump to solution

Hi @S-m-106

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

The channel developer themselves maintains channels on Roku. We suggest reaching out to the channel provider's customer support directly to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can contact Netflix Support here

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Netflix is pixelated- Help!

Jump to solution

Hi @S-m-106

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

The channel developer themselves maintains channels on Roku. We suggest reaching out to the channel provider's customer support directly to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

You can contact Netflix Support here

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator