Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elzora
Channel Surfer

Netflix - Keeps kicking me out of my apps and back to the home screen

I've been having this same issue off and on with Netflix. When I have issues with a app I go to there web page and either call them or write them it's under either a Help link or Contact Us link.

Anyway I called Netflix a few nights ago and told to lady what my issue was she said sometimes internet connections using WIFI go weak and then come back normal after awhile. She also said sometimes so many people are on a show inside the app that it will cause getting booted back to home page.  

I have a cheaper in price smart Hisense T.V. and I've had it almost four years and it has Roku built in it. I have never as yet had any issues with my T.V. only a app if anything.  These message boards are really good at least so far for me people have helped me. And some will walk you through how to fix your issue on replying by text. Everything isn't Roku's fault so always contact your app first like Hulu and the other main paying apps. 

Labels (1)