Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nethan

Need help with problem of Randomly exiting

I asked about this before but it seemed like it stopped for awhile. Does anyone else’s Roku just randomly exit out of an app? I’ve been struggling with it a lot while using Netflix. I’ve restarted the tv with power off button, unplugging it, as well as the power off from the tv itself (system shut down or restart idk the term off hand). I’ve updated all of the apps and the tv so everything is up to date.

Why is it doing this?! I’m about to swap it out with our old living room tv it’s getting that annoying. And it’s usually just a few apps I think it was paramount plus that used to do this but never any issues with Hulu.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need help with problem of Randomly exiting

Hi @nethan,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to take a closer look into this issue that you're experiencing. What Roku device are you using right now? (Roku Express, Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku stream bar, Roku TV-Specify) Do you have cellular data so we can try connecting your device to your hotspot?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos