Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rz_xxx

My Roku is randomly jumping back during streaming, I’ve done factory reset and it’s still happen

I’m having the same issue. Did you ever get an answer on how to fix this?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: My Roku is randomly jumping back during streaming, I’ve done factory reset and it’s still happen

Hello @Rz_xxx

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

We're more than happy to look into this. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? Do you receive an error code or message? To clarify, have you performed a factory reset on your Roku device? What other troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

Could you tell us how are you powering your Roku device? Is it connected to the USB port of the TV or to a wall outlet? This might be also a factor causing the issue, in some cases, the USB power provided by the TV is not sufficient to power the device. Even though your Roku device may appear to be working, running with insufficient power can lead to instability, crashing, and other unpredictable behavior.

With more details, we will be able to assist you further.

Regards. 
Nimfa

0 Kudos