Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kfett0414

Multiple Issues With Roku Ultra

My Roku stops working after each night. It stays on the screen saver. I cannot go into any of the channels. If I press the home key on the remote, it opens the home page and then quickly goes back to the home page. If I disconnect the power the device resets itself and I have to set up again. I've number of things: I've swapped out cables. I've reset the device to factory default settings. I've checked to see if the software needs updating etc. nothing works. Support is a joke. Chat service doesn't work. No support phone number.  I'm about to throw all my Roku devices in the garbage and start using firesticks. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Multiple Issues With Roku Ultra

Hi @Kfett0414,

Welcome to the Roku Community.

It looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would be best able to assist you moving forward. Please keep an eye on your email as they'll be in touch with you from there.

We'll make sure you're taken care of.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos