Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joepepsi
Reel Rookie

MLB subscription through Roku not working!

Jump to solution

Doesn't work. Took my money. Just added the app on my roku, added my credit card, everything accepted. The I can't watch anything. I can scroll to a game, select it, then it returns to the home screen. **bleep** you and **bleep** mlb

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: MLB subscription through Roku not working!

Jump to solution

Hi @Joepepsi,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having issues with the MLB  channel on your Roku. We would highly recommend the following steps below:

• Remove the channel >> Restart the device >> Add channel.
  • Update the channel by highlighting the app and pressing the star button on your remote.
  • Restart the router.
  • Contact the channel provider for further assistance as this issue may be known on their end.

Additionally, you can refer to this support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue for further information.

We hope this helps.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Joepepsi,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having issues with the MLB  channel on your Roku. We would highly recommend the following steps below:

• Remove the channel >> Restart the device >> Add channel.
  • Update the channel by highlighting the app and pressing the star button on your remote.
  • Restart the router.
  • Contact the channel provider for further assistance as this issue may be known on their end.

Additionally, you can refer to this support article on how to resolve a channel playback issue for further information.

We hope this helps.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bzuels

Jump to solution

I cannot get it to work on Roku or smart tv. So you are not alone

0 Kudos
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @bzuels,

A warm welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you choosing our support, and we're here to assist you with the MLB channel issue. We highly advise you to see the post above by @RokuJanadeeK.

Let's see how it goes, and keep us posted so we can continue to assist you.

Warm regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Joepepsi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Cant remove the channel. The only reason I signed up for MLB was to watch the Orioles.  The only games I cannot watch on Roku are Oriole Games.  I LIVE IN WISCONSIN!!!! IAM NOT IN ORIOLES MARKET!  REFUND MY SUBSCRIPTION NOW.  LOSERS.  NO support service to contact. sucks.

0 Kudos
Joepepsi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

ey Janadee,

You cannot uninstall the MLB app.  So, you need to try harder than just say, reboot and rinse.  I am not an idiot. 

0 Kudos
Joepepsi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can watch games fine through a web browser and on my phone, just not on Roku.  Does this Roku support community have any authority to refund my money or to provide useful troubleshooting other than unplug your device and count to 30? 

0 Kudos