Solving playback issues

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MasterChang
Level 9

Lost sound on my center channel

Jump to solution

I have these in my set up: Yamaha RX-A780, Samsung TV model UN55MU630D, Roku Ultra 4800R device.

My older Roku failed and I installed this newer version.  I have two bookshelf speakers and a center channel speaker.  Worked fine on the original set up.  With the new set up the center channel works with some stations/shows and does not with others.  I have the audio under settings set for "Auto."  Under options while watching a show I activated the AC-4 option to allow speech enhancement.  Thanks for any help.  Brianroku 1.jpgroku 2.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MasterChang
Level 9

Re: Lost sound on my center channel

Jump to solution

Figured this out this morning. It is not part of the audio set up. Go figure. it is the next tab down on this screen. Digital output format. It needs to be set to stereo. When I do this it allows the center channel to operate. Brian

roku 1.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MasterChang
Level 9

Re: Lost sound on my center channel

Jump to solution

Figured this out this morning. It is not part of the audio set up. Go figure. it is the next tab down on this screen. Digital output format. It needs to be set to stereo. When I do this it allows the center channel to operate. Brian

roku 1.jpg

0 Kudos