Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jay17
Reel Rookie

Re: Lost all antenna and live channels this evening

Jump to solution
  • That goodness for this community. For 2 days I searched for solution. I finally followed the hide all streaming channels and got back my antenna channels that were missing.

0 Kudos
Annie7

Re: Cant get the free channels on live tv only paid subscription chamnels

Jump to solution

This evening BBC was playing whilst I was going through the guide to find something else and the screen went black and all channels disappeared. 

Antenna is working fine, so I rescanned, removed all power and then completely reset the TV and still nothing. The TV is only just 1 year old. 

0 Kudos
vbbv
Reel Rookie

Re: Cant get the free channels on live tv only paid subscription chamnels

Jump to solution

Settings, I removed LiveTV from the HOME screen but have the 'tile' on the right side.  If you don't have the tile go to search 'channels' and install  Roku  Live TV ... channel not zone.

In Settings go to TV Input.    Pick LiveTV and do you antenna scan, you can skip the scan for 'cable.

Still not working , then power off and unplug the power cable for 2-3 minutes.

I got zapped by a Roku software update .... 

0 Kudos
jennkrouse
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku channel and live tv stopped working

Jump to solution

OMG! You saved me!! I was seriously getting ready to throw my TV out. 

0 Kudos
akkot

Jump to solution

I have done everything you have said.  I can no longer get antenna tv channels.  scan result is 0 channels found.

0 Kudos
akkot

Re: Roku channel and live tv stopped working

Jump to solution

what has anyone done to get antenna tv channels?  Yes I have done everything that anyone has said

0 Kudos
Bodge23
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Lost all live TV channels so obviously issue is on going 6/1/24. Did factory reset channels came back for a bit then went again. Scanning say's no channels found ?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Bodge23 @akkot 

We would be more than happy to look into this issue and we'll need more information. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos