Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thorconley
Reel Rookie

Re: Lost all antenna and live channels this evening

Jump to solution

Same spent over three hours trying to fix. Only channels over 2000 after update 12.0.0 5/3/2023 10:03a.m.  build 4181

Had to hide streaming to see locals under settings>TV Inputs> live tv(called mine antenna TV) manage channels> checked hide streaming channels

come on Roku

Tags (2)
Chumpz

Re: My Roku TV seems to have lost the Live TV feature

Jump to solution

My Tlc has also lost all live tv from antenna what’s up 

0 Kudos
DJHawk
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku channel and live tv stopped working

Jump to solution

I now have all channels including the over the air, the Free streaming movies, music, news etc as well as the Premium channels.

After hiding streaming channels and the over the air channels were back, I shut off the TV, unplugged it for about a minute, started it back up and went back and "UN-hid" the streaming channels again, then while in the same window I re-"scanned and after that everything was back to normal.

So either that fixed it or it was a behind the scene software hot fix. However I did it with both TV's and both now have all channels. So either way, it's now working 😃

MsCapriccio
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm back up and running too. I think they fixed something because I didn't do anything and everything started working on its own. 

0 Kudos
mGol
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Also back up and working.  All hidden channels streaming are unhidden.  Now another 15-20 minutes of hiding 100s of streaming channels I do not want.

0 Kudos
mGol
Streaming Star

Re: Suddenly no OTA channels on TCL Roku

Jump to solution

It appears to have been corrected.  It started this evening with just showing the premium streaming channels listed.  Initially the only way to get the OTA channels back was to hide the streaming channels in the TV input setup. Many complaints on various thread.  Now it appears to be working like before. Unfortunately hiding and clearing the hide streaming channels clears the hide channel settings for all streaming channels as well a a new OTA scan.

0 Kudos
BongoMike
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

and just like That(All channels magically 'Reappear')! Roku, please consider wth you're doing before an Update next time!

0 Kudos
Jelge
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

My channels were back when I turned on the tv this morning to get the local news. Still showing version 11.5.0 so not sure this was an update issue on our devices. Maybe on the Roku server end. 

0 Kudos
Tbraffom
Reel Rookie

Re: “All channels hidden” on live tv listings

Jump to solution

I discovered the same issue last night. TV worked perfectly the evening before; when I turned it on last night, all my antenna channels were “hidden”. Tried unplugging multiple times, as well as a “system restart”…neither worked.. I was getting extremely frustrated.  Mine is a Roku TV, not the plug In device. Just happened to muddle my way through a fix. 

go to Home->Settings->TV inputs->TV tuner->Manage channels. Here, I had to scroll right(right arrow) and click “Hide Streaming Channels”. All was fine after I did this. I didn’t change this setting before, as I had no idea it was even there.  So I feel like Roku pushed something down the line.

Hope this works for you. 

0 Kudos
Billy277

Re: Cant get the free channels on live tv only paid subscription chamnels

Jump to solution

Has anybody got a fix for this yet?

0 Kudos