Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jelge
Channel Surfer

Lost all antenna and live channels this evening

Jump to solution

The title says it all. We were watching Fox 23 on the antenna, went to Disney and Netflix for about an hour then attempted to return to the antenna channels but they were gone. The only channels shown are in the 2000+ range. The 40 antenna channels along with the streaming channels usually listed with them are gone. The only channels shown in the “manage channels” are the 2000+.  

- I unplugged the TV, waited about a minute and plugged it back in. No change

- I tried to rescan. Found 40 channels but cannot see them listed anywhere.

- I removed the antenna app(?), did a system restart and discovered antenna is no longer an option for inputs. Added “live tv” and scanned for channels. Found 40 but cannot see them listed anywhere. 

The device is a TCL Roku tv. software is version 11.5.0 build 4312. TV says it is current and unchanged since mid-December. Anyone know what’s going on or a fix?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Lost all antenna and live channels this evening

Jump to solution

Hi Roku Community users,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the issue you are experiencing with the Live TV guide.

Please be aware that we believe this issue is now resolved and invite you to check if you are still experiencing an issue.

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or reply back to the thread for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

87 REPLIES 87
trorion

Suddenly no OTA channels on TCL Roku

Jump to solution

Mid day 4-May 2023 ROKU stopped showing OTA channels.  I've tried re-scanning to no avail and checked my antenna on the same cable with my Plex account which has OTA channels (not an antenna problem).

Anyone else having this problem?

SarahDATX
Reel Rookie

Re: Suddenly no OTA channels on TCL Roku

Jump to solution

Same ....this just started. Roku shows only premium channels. No OTA or other basic streaming channels.

zoladite

Jump to solution

Mine as well and it’s a Hisense “smart” tv

0 Kudos
MsCapriccio
Reel Rookie

Roku channel and live tv stopped working

Jump to solution

the Roku channel and live tv options have stopped working as of right now on both my Roku insignia tvs...what's going on? the only channels showing are the pay to watch channels...

queenctown
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku channel and live tv stopped working

Jump to solution

Same here....tried restart, edit channels etc.   Hoping for answer soon!

0 Kudos
jantxn

Jump to solution

Same here

0 Kudos
GrandpaTom

Jump to solution

Me too! Some improvement!

0 Kudos
Lfoxx93705
Reel Rookie

Cant get the free channels on live tv only paid subscription chamnels

Jump to solution

Can't get my live TV channels from roku live ..only paid subscription and nothing else...I cant even load free channels either

Jump to solution

Same issue - TCL 5 series. Lost all live tv channels including OTA.

My Roku Express is having the same issue. 

Kind of bummed that I don't get OTA channels if Roku is having system wide issues.

0 Kudos