Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!
We would recommend performing these troubleshooting steps and see if they will resolve the issue you're experiencing.
- The video cable is not connected properly or the cable is faulty
- Check that the video cable is firmly connected to the back of your Roku player and to the HDMI or composite connector on the TV. If you have a Roku Streaming Stick, then make sure it is firmly connected to the HDMI connector on your TV.
- If you can, check to see if you have a faulty cable by connecting your Roku player with a different cable.
- There is a problem with the TV
- If you can, try connecting the Roku player to a different input on the TV to see if the problem is with the connector on the TV.
- If you can, try connecting the Roku player to a different television to see if the problem is with your Roku player or the TV.
Let us know how it goes!
All the best,
Roku Forum Moderator