Solving playback issues

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Audio Description Track on Amazon Prime Video

Jump to solution

Once movie started I paused it and went up to the little speaker above the actor's name and clicked on the highlighted audio English and it gave me option of English audio description or English. I clicked on English, narration stopped.

0 Kudos
BeeCastle
Level 7

Jump to solution

It would help to know how to access the “overview” screen. While watching the move press any arrow or the center “ok” button on your Roku remote. Then press up and over to the right to select “audio & languages”. Press ok twice to change the selection from English Audio to just English. 

MeredithDC
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also have had this trouble with several videos in Amazon Prime.  It’s so frustrating because I haven’t been able to resolve it by changing settings that I would expect to apply to the audio guide, such as “audio and languages,” “accessibility,” “audio guide,” or “audio track.”  I finally experimented with changing the language (in “audio and languages”) from English US to English UK.  It makes no sense, but it worked.  Amazon really needs to address this!

0 Kudos
Ourboysx3
Level 7

Jump to solution

It was happening to me on Terminator: dark fate. I found the audio and languages button, clicked on it, it said English… I clicked on it again. There was two options: English US audio, and regular English. I arrowed down to regular English because the English US audio was on as a default.

when I went to regular English, I backed out of that option, then went back to the movie… It worked normal with no audio description track.

0 Kudos
Jon_Chase
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same problem - one show tonight. My only solution was to sign up for Peacock (a minute max) and watch the show there! 

I'll try again tomorrow.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

If you dont have overview (roku ultra) hit pause in the movie and go up to audio and languages, select english to changes your amazon audio disability settings for all movies with the capability

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

If you dont have overview (roku ultra) hit pause in the movie and go up to audio and languages, select english to changes your amazon audio disability settings for all movies with the capability

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Tags (1)
0 Kudos