Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oldman4573
Reel Rookie

Re: How to initiate a warranty claim

I wish you luck. the support group are a bunch of ding- a -lings.

0 Kudos
CraveEnjoyer
Reel Rookie

The step by step worked for me in canada, i just skipped step 1 and went straight to step 2. I clicked the link in step 2, scrolled down and clicked the “Replace” option. Then it asked me which of my Roku devices I was having issues with, i selected the correct one, and filled out my info and problems. They sent me a confirmation email shortly after. TO BE CLEAR I was completely unable to find the “Replace” option until I found this post and takashi’s reply, and clicked the link in step 2. I did this on mobile so maybe if you’re on a desktop the page it is different? 

0 Kudos
Hdpalms
Channel Surfer

I was finally able to initiate a return after their help here too. Got me email and instructions from Roku as well. Returned my device exactly as they said (cost me $20 shipping). Never heard back from Roku again. I have sent so many more emails to them including the ticket number and Canada Post tracking number that clearly shows Roku received my return. Can’t get a response from them to my emails either now. Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Hope your result is better. I’m now out the cost of the faulty device AND the return shipping and still had to go out and purchase a new streaming device. 

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @CraveEnjoyer @Hdpalms 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Roku device and may need to return or replace it. We'd be more than glad to assist. To that end, we have sent you a private message within the Roku Community where we can provide more personalized assistance. Please be assured that we will do our best to address your concerns and find a solution that meets your needs. Please check your inbox by navigating to the upper right corner with the mail icon on your web browser since we've reached you from there.

We hope for your response.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
CraveEnjoyer
Reel Rookie

@Hdpalms 

Looks like I’m on the same path to your fate. @RokuTakashi reached out to me but then failed to ever reply. No replies from my email warranty submission either. 

Guess im switching streaming sticks, do you have any you can recommend other than Roku? Are the amazon fire sticks any good?

0 Kudos
Hdpalms
Channel Surfer

@CraveEnjoyer we bought a fire stick for our bedroom tv. Have had zero trouble with it. 

Hdpalms
Channel Surfer

@CraveEnjoyer  Still not response from @RokuTakashi for me either. Been 2 weeks since they reached out and I responded then nothing. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.