Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharlieJade
Channel Surfer

How can I get support ticket status?

I got a support ticket email on 5/9 and replied with the information requested on 5/10. Have not heard anything since. How can I get a status? The ticket number is 7418043. It is for distorted bass on the Streambar. Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How can I get support ticket status?

Hi @CharlieJade,

Thanks for the post.

We appreciate your effort in following up on your Support ticket-related audio issue with your Roku Streambar and we're sorry for the delay in the solution.

We can see that you’ve been in contact with our Support team regarding your Roku Streambar issue. Rest assured that we’ve escalated your support request. Keep an eye on your email, a member of our support team will be in contact.

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CharlieJade
Channel Surfer

Hi @RokuMary-F 

Thanks for the reply two weeks ago. I have still not heard anything from the support team. The sound distortion is getting worse. How long should it take to be contacted?

The Roku Customer Support reference #: 7418043

Thanks,

Charlie

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CharlieJade 
Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!
We don't want it to happen, therefore I'm sorry to hear about the experience. I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up with you.
Appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.
Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos