Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hisense 58" 4K UHD HISENSE ROKU TV WITH HDR

Howdy Everyone, I bought my TV on 6/11 and installed it on 6/14. I powered on the TV and connected to WIFI and I received a prompt stating that there was a firmware update. I started the firmware update and now the TV boots past the Splash screen but I can only see the Hisense * Roku TV on the top left of the screen and I cannot do anything. When I click a button on the remote control, I get a sound on the TV but again nothing happens. I contacted Hisense to see if the firmware might have failed the update but I was told to contact Roku for support since this is a RokuTV. I like this size and do not want to return it. I believe that I would just have to reinstall the Firmware manually and this should fix the issue. How can I go about getting this firmware?

https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/models/58R6E3_4k-uhd-hisense-roku-tv-with-hdr-2020

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1

Re: Hisense 58" 4K UHD HISENSE ROKU TV WITH HDR

looking of roku a remote

0 Kudos