Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gavyn1

ErrorCode: CloudpathErrorAuthorization but works on my phone

I love that this app works on my computer and my phone… WITH the same profile. But refuses to work on my Roku. I have unlinked my accounts, removed the app. But still here I am watching on my phone. Make this make sense. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ErrorCode: CloudpathErrorAuthorization but works on my phone

@Gavyn1-

What app is it that is giving you the problem? 

Cloudpath authorization errors deal with channels that require authentication to a TV provider account and use the Cloudpath service to manage this authentication. The NBC/Universal family of channels are known to user Cloudpath, I don't know if others do.

One thing that some have reported fixes this is going into the channel on your Roku, logging/signing out, then logging/signing back in again and authenticating with your TV provider credentials. If this fixes the problem for that channel it typically fixes it for all channels in that same family that use Cloudpath authentication.

Let us know how you make out.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos