Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alandmel5

Error code:Cloudpath ErrorAuthorizationNIP

The Channel is "E" no directions as how to fix ?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Error code:Cloudpath ErrorAuthorizationNIP

Hello @alandmel5 

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@alandmel5-

Cloudpath authorization errors deal with channels that require authentication to a TV provider account and use the Cloudpath service to manage this authentication. The NBC/Universal family of channels are known to user Cloudpath, I don't know if others do too.

One thing that some have reported fixes this is going into the channel on your Roku, logging/signing out, then logging/signing back in again and authenticating with your TV provider credentials once again. If this fixes the problem for that channel it typically fixes it for all channels in that family that use Cloudpath authentication.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
kb2828

How do you delete NBC on Roku to correct the cloud path error code

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kb2828,

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community!

We are available to assist you! This is a stand-alone app, I suppose. Select the channel tile to be removed, press the star * button on your remote, and select Remove.

If this doesn't work, please let me know so that we are able to expand it.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos