Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waylon87

Does anyone know why the cw channel won’t work?

Does anyone know why the cw channel isn’t working or how to get it to work? Please and thank you 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Does anyone know why the cw channel won’t work?

Hello @Waylon87

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running. A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: 
1. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?
2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?
4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? Have you removed the channel, restart the device, then added the channel back?
5. What are you seeing on screen? Can you provide a photo of the issue you are experiencing?

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot any channel playback issues: How to resolve a channel playback issue 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Does anyone know why the cw channel won’t work?

@Waylon87 

The CW issue should be fixed now.  Removed from CW support site as a known issue and just tested on my device and loads fine. (https://support.cwtv.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000881848-Known-Issues)

If still having issue, either update the CW channel or Remove channel, Restart Roku device, Reinstall channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos