Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark8A

Continuous HDCP errors on new Roku Express 4K+

I see a lot of these errors on the forum, but they don't seem to be solved.  It's not an appropriate answer to just buy an new TV and see if that works.  For me, for many years, I had a older Roku that started giving playback problems (spinning during playback every few minutes), so I decided to  upgrade to the 3941X2 Roku Express 4K+.  Nothing but problems since.  My older Samsung 5050 TV is connected via the HDMI cable that came with the Roku, but I can't stream without HDCP errors without rebooting  the Roku about every 3 hours. Today, I'm running software 12.0.0 build 4184-E4.  I think its terrible that Roku doesn't offer any support, any solutions, or any warranty if you didn't buy it from them.  Why ask on this forum if you are repeating a post if no solutions are offered?  Seems like you'd want to know if others are seeing the same problem.

0 Kudos