Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloudpatherror Authorization

I only get this message when trying to watch Season 6 Episode 1 of This Is Us on a ROKU device and my ROKU TV. I can watch it on a Firestick and I can watch Season 5 episodes on ROKU, but not Season 6 Episode 1. I also see the Error Code: 0033 Customer is not authorized for this content, again, only for S6E1.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cloudpatherror Authorization

Hi @Giovanni47527,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Which streaming channels are you experiencing this issue on? Have you tried the suggested steps posted above to see if that resolves the issue to log out then sign back?

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RobbieN
Reel Rookie

Re: Cloudpatherror Authorization

In my opinion, this is more of a real issue for Roku than the Provider. I have similar issues and have tried multiple suggestions on this thread. Can get to NBC but not MSNBC and CNBC. CNN is also an issue. Why have Roku if we can't connect to the channels I want to watch at a particular time. I have spent more time over the past month trying to get to MSNBC without success. Please don't be so nonchalant with your response since there are quite a few posts on this issue. Provide a listing of the "possible fixes" we should go through and not leave it to the users to "try" things to see if they work. A Frustrated Roku owner.

0 Kudos
DLS7777

Re: Bravo, USA, E SYFI not opening. error message Cloudpatherror Authorization

Did you find out how to fix the problem?  I am in the same boat.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Bravo, USA, E SYFI not opening. error message Cloudpatherror Authorization

Hi @DLS7777

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're experiencing? What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried? 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos