Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mbenji
Reel Rookie

Cineplexstore App Problem

Jump to solution

Cineplexstore app will not advance beyond the startup page, just sits there frozen. Would doing a complete Roku reset solve this? I've checked for system updates.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Cineplexstore App Problem

Jump to solution

Usually, you can select any app, and then press *, to see a menu which lets you remove it.  (Unless you have subscribed to it via Roku - which most here would not recommend.  In that case "manage subscription" replaces remove.)

Banned but back. Because why not?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

First, try removing the app, restart your Roku device (don't skip this step) and then add the app again.

Are you in Canada and did you create your Roku account there?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Mbenji
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've tried to find a way to delete the app unsuccessfully. My device is an Amazon TCL Roku TV. I've searched the menus attempting to find a way to delete the app or any app and I haven't found that option (yet?).

0 Kudos
Mbenji
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, I am Canadian.

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Usually, you can select any app, and then press *, to see a menu which lets you remove it.  (Unless you have subscribed to it via Roku - which most here would not recommend.  In that case "manage subscription" replaces remove.)

Banned but back. Because why not?