Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skanichis

Re: Total Greek TV is not working for me

Jump to solution

I reset to factory settings and had to reset my whole account to see if i could get Total Greek channel to work.  When i did that, it worked and had to repurchase this channel as my old email account did not work upon the reset.  In any case, I went out of Roku and went back into Roku and now Total Greek does not work.  I redid the factory setting and it still does not work and i have now purchased this channel 2x on 2 different email accounts.  How do i get this app to work

0 Kudos
skanichis

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue - the factory reset did not work - how do i get this app to work as i am paying for it and all the other apps work. Upon factory reset, i could not load anything under my old email and or password as it did not work and now i have 2 accounts with Roku and also now paying 2x for Total Greek and another Greek App

0 Kudos
devnullpointer
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I just got another email from him saying the 1.12 is not good. This is what he sent.

----

Hi Peter

So I was just notified that the fix wasn't good, I need to publish another version, which I can guarantee fixes the problem, as I now have the analytics reports from Roku. I am really sorry about this. I will let you know when the next publish date will be as soon as possible.

I am really terribly sorry about this.

Jump to solution

there is no remove option when you press start. How can I remove it? 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@pennykokkai1973, if you have a subscription through Roku you won't be able to remove the app.  You'll just have to wait until the update is released.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channel won’t load, it fades to black and goes to home screen

Jump to solution

The developer has announced that there's a bug in the app.  There's nothing that can be done until an update is released.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Gstav
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Oh geez did they announce when update will be released?  Where can I find this info? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Gstav
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ve done everything you have listed except contact support do you have the app creators contact support email to get a hold of them???  I’ve searched online for it but cannot seem to find it…I’ve reset my Tony a bunch or times and have created multiple accounts but nothing seems to work…

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@Angelamk wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I decided to reset to factory settings then reload my Roku account. That seemed to do the trick and the channel is now working.
But to answer some of your questions was NOT getting qatar traffic violation check, an error message. It would just zap off. It looked like it was loading then poof back to home screen. 

So, it must be some temporary error or did you notice something was off?

0 Kudos
Tony340
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Not working for me too . It works on mobile device but nit through roku. Tries to open and shuts down. It happened last year around this time that my contract is about to renew. Not sure if it has anything to do with it. 

0 Kudos