Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tlinedisc
Reel Rookie

Backgammon game was always a bit buggy, now will not let me even play, and I am paying for it??

Hey David.. wondering if you're still playing backgammon live.. As of today the issues are exactly the same as you described.. There are now way to many players that use the resume dice roll cheat.. Getting harder to team up with quality players who just want to play a challenging game of backgammon thru to the end game.. My ID is Teatom_1.. I would enjoy playing with quality players.. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
MJGuitar
Binge Watcher

Re: Backgammon game was always a bit buggy, now will not let me even play, and I am paying for it??

When they do that because they don't like what I rolled, I just resign now. 

My handle is Mjazz_11.

I don't add anyone as friends any more but I'll add you if I see your name.

0 Kudos
Tlinedisc
Reel Rookie

Re: Backgammon game was always a bit buggy, now will not let me even play, and I am paying for it??

I'm reaching out to Ucheat_20..  I'm Tomline_1.. You and I had a real nice 3 rounder on 3/22/24.. You play a good 👍 game ..ballsie.. but I respect that ..I'm reaching out 'cause you should consider changing your screen name ..it's not your persona ..keep playing tough and consider the name change ..kudo to your game.. thanks for letting me 😇 use this reply space.. 

0 Kudos
jimbo58

I agree with the " resume" cheat strategy that is now employed. I immediately back out of the game, unless the opponent is using the resume button to get to the forfeit function, which is another flaw. I notice also at the advanced level, if I manage to win the comeout roll, ( which oddly enough, seldom, if ever occurs,) it immediately is expunged, only to be replaced by a winning opponent rollout within a fraction of a second. There are also players at the advanced level that appear to be "unbeatable" no matter what strategy you employ, simply through the consistency of " fortuitous" rolls on their part, and a series of incredibly unfortunate rolls on my part. I've been playing backgammon at the highest level for many years and I begrudgingly use this Roku platform so I can play on my TV with people around the country and world, but it has a consistent array of glitches that apparently will never be rectified. I would also like to just play straight up backgammon with high level players without the constant barage of inconsistencies! My gammon handle is Jimbo.

0 Kudos