Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trussell3

Re: Antenna Channels dissapears everytime I turn the TV Off. I have to rescan every time.

Jump to solution

I've done this multiple times. Still, when I leave the Live TV app and come back I have to rescan every time. 

0 Kudos
edroksense
Roku Guru

Re: Antenna Channels dissapears everytime I turn the TV Off. I have to rescan every time.

Jump to solution

When you turn on the tv sometimes it takes time for the tv to search for the channel last seen. What you can do is move to other channel to search for available channel. After trying this procedure and it did not work then rescan for channels. Unless you always move antenna orientation then tv takes time to search.

The best is to connect your tv to internet wifi or cable.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I was going in circles chatting with Roku and calling Hisense, I was ready to swap the TV out but then I read this post reply from Janadee!!!!

Thank You So Much Janadee

Everything is good now 😉 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @CoinRingDude,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to hear the report and that this has been resolved.

Feel free to get back here and let us, the community, know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

Jump to solution

does not give you the option to add antenna tv, only rename live tv or remove live tv

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@DominusJohnson 

The Live TV input is your Antenna/OTA input.  Rename that LiveTV input antenna (or whatever you want) and make sure to select that Antenna input tile from the Home Screen when you want to watch Antenna/OTA.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos