Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KitKat69
Reel Rookie

When will this issue be fixed?

Jump to solution

The smart app has been down since Friday. The app store says the issue is fixed but on the website, they're saying it's not. I'm ready to end my subscription and get a full refund. I can check on my SmartTV but that's useless if I have to go out. I can't check the security of my home if I can't see it whenever I go out. Roku is about to lose a lot of customers 😒 I did ask them when the issue will be fixed and all they said was "I don't know". You SHOULD know.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: When will this issue be fixed?

Jump to solution

We've updated the Smart Home app on Google Play and you should now be able to log in with the latest app. Please update your Smart Home app and try logging in again.

We're going to go ahead and close this thread as we believe this issue is now resolved, but please open a new thread if you're still experiencing an issue so that we can help. 

More info: [Resolved][Smart Home app] Android log in issue 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: When will this issue be fixed?

Jump to solution

We've updated the Smart Home app on Google Play and you should now be able to log in with the latest app. Please update your Smart Home app and try logging in again.

We're going to go ahead and close this thread as we believe this issue is now resolved, but please open a new thread if you're still experiencing an issue so that we can help. 

More info: [Resolved][Smart Home app] Android log in issue 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos