Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ERIKHUHHH

Roku smart home app logged me out

Jump to solution

The smart home app logged me out and when I tried to do it by email it wouldn’t even send the verification so I just made a new email but the light bulbs stuck in the other, what can I do I need to turn my light off :’(

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku smart home app logged me out

Jump to solution

Hi @ERIKHUHHH,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with turning off your Roku Smart bulb. Please try to factory reset your Roku smart bulb by turning the power off and on three times. A reset is successful when the light(s) start to pulse. Also, please try to retrieve your Roku Smart Home email if you sign in to the article.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku smart home app logged me out

Jump to solution

Hi @ERIKHUHHH,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with turning off your Roku Smart bulb. Please try to factory reset your Roku smart bulb by turning the power off and on three times. A reset is successful when the light(s) start to pulse. Also, please try to retrieve your Roku Smart Home email if you sign in to the article.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos