Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rmadaris
Reel Rookie

Roku home app can’t login

While on cruise app stopped login credentials. Cannot use cameras. Deleted app and manual type info for accuracy. Help!! Won’t let me make new id acct. can login on website. App no use😳😳😳

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku home app can’t login

Hi @Rmadaris  ,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for letting us know your concern and we're sorry to hear that you're having an issue signing in to your Roku Smart Home App. No worries, we're here to help you. 

To isolate this issue, could you provide us with any error messages you have encountered as you tried to sign in to the app?

We're looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rmadaris
Reel Rookie

As the app loads for Smart Home it alerts quickly Something went wrong. Then to login id which is correct. When I press button to execute it just stays on same page. I press for different login at bottom of page. Manually login. Sends code to my brothers phone. I get code and it is rejected. Cannot open new acct as it won’t complete. I have deleted and reinstalled app several times. Restarted phone. Reset router. I must have cameras to monitor my 90 yr old parent. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rmadaris,

Thanks for the response and the additional information!

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused signing in to your Roku Smart Home App. That's not what we aim for. Also, we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have taken to try to resolve the issue. We'd like to take action on this, but we need more details to see if there are any options that we can look further into.

• Can you please provide the brand of your phone, including the make and model?
  • What is the version of the Roku smart home app that your mobile device is using?

We look forward to hearing your response with more details.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos