Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krsherman
Binge Watcher

Re: Notifications not sent to iPhone

Mine consistently works now after not working for several days.  I don't know what happened, but all seems good.

0 Kudos
Straps2016
Reel Rookie

Sound to me like there running a scam all features are available and work perfectly BUT ONLY IF YOU PAY FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION as soon as my subscription ran out notifications stopped and it doesn’t matter how many times you reset or restart your devices which is bs cause the push notifications feature is supposed to be free in general I know several people personally that I convinced to buy these cameras because the great and they also ran into the same issue after the free trial expired and now I’m slowly starting to regret the decision to purchase them 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Straps2016 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with notifications for your Roku Smart Home devices.

If you are still experiencing an issue with receiving notifications to your iPhone, can you please provide us with the following information:

-which Roku Smart Home device are you using
-brand, model, and OS of your mobile device
-Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home app, select Account > Roku Support > Submit a log)

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TJ23

Log 31432; Indoor 360

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @TJ23 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with notifications from your Roku Smart Home device.

In order for us to investigate the issue further, can you please provide us with the information I have requested in my previous post above?

With more detailed information, we will be able to look into the issue. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Hi, I have the same issues with my 2 indoor cameras. Notifications stopped working after couple weeks and never worked since then.

Device: indoor camera

MAC: 7C67AB0CF360

plugin version: 2.31.1

Apple iphone 12 pro ios 16.4.1

Log 31521

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Sherifghali 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding not receiving notifications from your Roku Smart Home devices.

Thanks for providing us with your device information. Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to post an update on this thread.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jmcd

I'm no longer receiving notifications for motion detection on my floodlight camera either. I initially had trouble receiving them then reinstalled the camera and it worked and I was getting too many so adjusted settings. Once my trial subscription ended, I stopped receiving notifications altogether.

Roku Floodlight Camera

iPhone 12, iOs 16.0

Log ID 32026

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Greetings @jmcd 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding the issue you are experiencing with not receiving notifications.

Please be aware that I have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to post an update in this thread.

Your patience and understanding in the meantime is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Jblackfame

I don’t get notifications either 

0 Kudos