Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richb1079

Disconnect Roku Camera App from TV

The ROKU cameras app is automatically being added to my TV. I have deleted it several times and it keeps showing back up. I require a pin to add or download any new apps, so I know that nobody else is doing it because they don't have the pin. How do I permanently delete the ROKU cameras app from my TV!?!? This is getting frustrating.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disconnect Roku Camera App from TV

Hi @richb1079,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with the Roku Cameras app. There are more ways to remove the Roku Cameras app on your Roku device, which you can see at this link here. If removing the app does not work, you can unlink your Roku device account and activate your Roku device with a different email address so that your Roku Smart Home camera and Roku device will no longer be connected. Hence, you will no longer be able to view your Roku camera on your Roku device. You can do it the other way around, which is by unlinking your Roku Smart Home account to your email and using a different email for your Smart Home, so they will no longer be connected to your Roku device account. You can check out this link here on how to remove a Roku streaming device from your Roku account and this link here on how to unlink a Roku Smart Home device from your Roku account.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos