Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fher2k
Reel Rookie

Cannot login on Roku Smart Home App

What was the solution ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot login on Roku Smart Home App

Hi, @Fher2k

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We acknowledge your concern, and we would be pleased to assist. Have you made sure to sign in with the Roku Smart Home app using your correct credentials? Also, have you tried uninstalling the Roku Smart Home app and then installing it once more to see if you're able to sign-in? Further, are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HornedAndWinged
Channel Surfer

If you've tried all of the above trouble shooting, and are still experiencing an issue, review the replies, and provide all the same info unique to your account/devices, so they can forward it to the appropriate personnel, as it is an internal problem the developers will investigate and address to optimize and avoid recurring issues in the future. It's wasn't too long, a matter of days really. Continue attempted to log in every so often, because it may be fixed prior to a reply from the community. Thanks again everyone. @Fher2k 

0 Kudos
Fher2k
Reel Rookie

doesn't work, was the same error, any solution?

0 Kudos
Fher2k
Reel Rookie

I continue with the problem yet, can you help me ?

0 Kudos
Varo
Reel Rookie

You’re email or passwords doesn’t match in our records, but I singned in on the app Roku, but not in smart home

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fher2k,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further, but we will need to gather more details. Could you provide us with the error codes or messages that you're getting?

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Varo
Reel Rookie

The message is... You're email or password  doesn't match our records, reset password or go back.

I selected reset password more than 2 times and doesn't work

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Varo,

Thank you for informing us here in the Roku Community!

We would be more than delighted to look further into this issue, but we will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information?

• Can you please provide the brand of your phone, including the make and model?
  • What is the version of the Roku smart home app that your mobile device is using?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Varo
Reel Rookie

Apple iPhone 13 pro, Smart home  version 2.4.

I reseted the password and reinstall the application and the issue continue 

0 Kudos